Seasons Weekend Autumn was a time to explore the changing landscape of our souls, minds, and lives. While the leaves turn color and the ground begins to cool, we had the opportunity to say good-bye to the things of the past, process where we currently stand, and embrace what the future can hold.
The weekend was held at the beautiful Hyatt Regency in Cincinnati, OH. This hotel and it's surroundings will created ease and convenience as well as a more intimate environment for connection and interaction throughout the weekend.
Featured aspects of Seasons Weekend: Autumn
- Special music and storytelling from Sara Groves
- Drama by Nicole Johnson
- Exploration of intentional living, being known, and the soul's journey with Dr. Curt Thompson
- The inspiring & challenging story of Jay & Katherine Wolf with practical applications to living out faith
- The rich, reflective music of the Noah Needleman & the Seasons Weekend Band
- Times of personal reflection
- Meaningful encounters with God’s Word
- Informal opportunities to connect with Nicole, Sara, Curt, Jay & Katherine and friends
- A Creative Elective with Nicole Johnson and her long time director, Pepper Sweeney on Acting
- A Creative Elective with Jay & Katherine Wolf on the Seasons of Marriage
- A dessert reception with Hot Apple Cider and delicious warm cookies
- Two general sessions on Saturday
- A closing session and meal together on Sunday
View our Seasons Weekend: Summer Photo Facebook Album HERE
Check back for our Seasons Weekend: Autumn 2013 ticket sales!
For questions or more information, please contact Seasons Weekend at contactus@SeasonsWeekend.com or Toll Free at 1-855-813-7491